You have no items in your shopping cart.
Baby Elephant Ears were designed to best support the 0-2 year old cranial-spinal developmental stages. However, Baby Elephant Ears can and should be used as long as it fits the child safely & securely.
- So good!! Review by Erika
- I have used this fantastic product in the pram since my baby was born. It gives her such good neck support & helps a lot when she goes to sleep. I have also used in the car seat , especially on those long trips & I don't have to worry about her neck getting sore or damaged . Such a great product . Definitely would recommend :) (Posted on 11/07/2016)
- Fantastic!! Review by Shelley
- I bought this as our pediatrician said my 2 month old's head tilted to the side. Thought I would take a chance on this and it works great! We use it in the car seat, swing and bouncer (not for sleeping in.) She seems very comfortable and supported plus it seems to have helped straighten out her neck! I have machine washed it and it is holding up great- well made. (Posted on 28/01/2016)
- Elephant Ears Review by Di
- I love these elephant ears....no longer do I have to stuff blankets down the sides of my babies car seat so his head doesn't flop around, and he loves the pattern. It supports his head beautifully (Posted on 24/03/2015)
- Love these Review by Christie
- Just wanted to say thanks for stocking such a great product, I bought these as the head rest in my daughters carseat was completely useless! They fit around the neck so well have used since she was 6 weeks and still using at 5 months as she falls straight asleep in them! I love these so much I bought my sister in law some as well! Highly recommended :) (Posted on 15/07/2013)